Looking to do a better job on the HamClubOnline WordPress site & Marketing brochures. If you or someone you know is interested in assisting with this project, please contact us! Thank you!
Due to a typo in the new events database, we had to revert to an older copy of the database.
Any event changes from 2018-12-29 23:30:05 UTC to 2018-12-30 07:35:00 UTC were lost.
This may have resulted in duplicate event notifications during the time period.
RSVP and attendance taken during the period are kept in a different database and were not lost.
We elected to take down the service while the changes went into effect and HamClubOnline was unavailable for 63 minutes.
(This post will be removed on February 1.)
Thank you for all of those participating in this year’s ARRL Field Day.
Good holiday weekend HamClubOnline Administrators,
A long time requested feature has finally been implemented!
HamClubOnline has switched from using access levels to a role-based security system. Your current access levels have been mapped to the new role-based security model.
The new security roles are:
Administrator – Access to all modules and configuration screens AND assigns security roles to members.
Assets Manager – Creates and maintains Fixed Assets
Attendance Manager – Can take attendance for all events
Communications Manager – Creates and maintains newsletters/communications, can issue activation alerts and receives club communications
Elections Manager – Creates and maintains elections and surveys
Emergency Manager – Can issue activation alerts
Events Manager – Creates and maintains club events and can take attendance for all events
Finance Manager – View financial and membership reports AND post all financial transactions to members
Membership Manager – Add/remove members from club, make roster changes, post membership only transactions to members, manage applicants
Skills Manager – Assign and maintain skills on members
Store Manager – Maintains item catalog for store and performs order management for store orders
Administrative security will no longer be assigned by club rank. You will find these new roles on the manage member screen. Administrators can assign/remove roles, others will be able to view only. A role-based security report will be available under the membership reports menu.
Access levels 0 and 1 are still in use for limited and normal members in the ranks configuration and will allow more granular controls soon.
At your convenience, please log in and modify permissions for your staff as necessary.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact support.
Thank you for your continued support!
73 de AJ6B, Sean Reigle
HamClubOnline will be making our first public appearance at HAMCON 2017 in Torrance, CA. We will be exhibiting in booth #54. Hope to see you there!
HamClubOnline is currently looking for great Amateur Radio clubs to participate in its free beta program.
Some of the features of HamClubOnline are:
- Automatic operator address/license class/expiration date syncing to public databases
- Multiple membership options (ex: Full member, family member, student member, free member, etc.)
- Multiple club ranks (ex: Non-voting, Full member, Officer, Director, etc.)
- Automatic membership renewal notifications via e-mail
- Automatic membership removal for expired members
- Member notes and files depository
- Member phone number and e-mail validation
- Club elections (positions or amendments) via e-mail
- E-mail announcements and newsletters to membership (with attachments)
- Online club application form and tracking
- Club event tracking (position signups, RSVP and attendance)
- Recurring events
- Group training skills tracking (RACES/ARES)
- Emergency group SMS and voice TTS paging for activation levels
- Public roster integration into your public website (via inline frames)
- Private roster integration into your members online website (via inline frames)
- Public calendar integration into your website (via inline frames)
- Automatic secure credit card subscription processing (via Braintree Payments)
- Automatic membership renewal options
- Financial revenue reporting
- Membership trend reporting
- Club asset tracking (fixed and non-fixed assets)
- RSS activity feeds
As of March 2017, over 25 clubs and 1000 beta members are participating with HamClubOnline..
To participate, click here for more information.